Saturday, July 31, 2010

Erica

Favorite SLJ brand: French Connection
Favorite outside brand: Reiss
Favorite place to shop besides SLJ: Nordstroms
Three items you can't live without: my kitty Manolo, Pirates of the Caribbean (1, 2, & 3), Lake Champlain
Must have travel item: a reliable bag
Favorite place to eat: Mario's Bohemian
Current favorite song: The Verve "Bittersweet Symphony"
If you could be reborn as a celebrity who would you be? Selma Blair...she could play me in a movie
What are you currently reading? British Vogue
Current favorite piece of clothing: a long maxi dress
Current favorite piece of jewelry: my vintage cameo ring
Do you have a nickname? Cogg...it was my grandfather's
What can you always find in your closet? something black
Favorite trend: leggings...I am never getting rid of mine!
Least favorite trend: shoulder pads and crocs!
Always...buy yourself flowers
Never...judge a book by it's cover

No comments: