Saturday, June 23, 2012

I'm back!!!  I had such a great time on the west coast.  The weather was amazing, the people were so friendly and I got to explore the great city of San Francisco.  The picture above was from the day that the lovely Rebecca took me to the Japanese tea garden, located in the Golden Gate park.  The key to dressing in San Francisco is layers - it can be scorching one minute and then freezing the next!  I'm wearing a dress from All Saints, leather jacket from Emu and pyrrha necklaces.  I also treated myself to some new frames when I was in NYC (McQueen - swoon)...



Here are my awesome hosts - Rebecca and Scott in Sonoma.  The California style is truly laid back - I'm wearing a Scotch & Soda linen top, a French Connection bikini top and Kersh shorts.  This was considered "dressed up".  I can't wait to go back...SLJ branch on the west coast?!

No comments: