Friday, March 22, 2013

Sweet Lady Jane is turning 10

design by DaveBarronDesign.com
We have a very special milestone coming up next month - we are turning 10!  To celebrate, we are asking our Sweet Lady Jane friends and family to submit their SLJ memories, favorite outfits or anything that reminds them of Sweet Lady Jane.  We've had some great submissions...
"This is my Favorite Free people dress purchased from Sweet Lady Jane a few years ago, It was my 30th Birthday Surprise Party and the dancing on the bar was toward the end of the night after MANY pomegranate cosmos!! Sweet lady Jane has always been my go to for the perfect outfit for the perfect event in my life... need I say more! :)"
"Happy Birthday SLJ! Thanks for being there to dress me for all the important events in my life! This is a picture from the day my now husband and I got engaged. The green corduroy jacket is by tulle and the jeans are by it jeans. I'm also pretty sure the bag and umbrella are from Trinket."
 

No comments: