Thursday, January 9, 2014

Uh oh

I just came across this article - The 10 things that only fashion people love.  We currently have 4 out of the 10 things in the shop.  That doesn't sound so bad but we don't carry shoes (2 of the items) or eye glasses.  

This one really got me - what is wrong with leather sweatpants?  Okay...as I type that, I can imagine them being styled completely wrong.  We currently have a perforated black faux leather in from BLQ.MKT that I am coveting.  

What could be simpler than a jumpsuit?!  Not ideal party wear...but throw one on with some jewels and you are ready for work.  We currently have a variety of jumpsuits in- a jersey piece from BB Dakota, denim from Free People and a rayon overall just came in the other day.   

The last one that really got me was neoprene.  Whatev.  It's easy to care for, fun to wear and can hold a great shape! We currently have a great collection in from Clover Canyon.  To die for.

No comments: