Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Boho spring



I don't know what the ladies of Burlington are going to think about the spring trends.  I'm seeing a lot of dusty/muted colors and the bohemian look is very strong.  I think that the women of Burlington already have a strong grasp of bohemian and I the dusty colors are difficult on most of us.  

I do think that we'll have enough brights to rescue us in the sea of bland.  French Connection had some great coral dresses and some fresh printed silk pieces.  Silk was another big trend and Eight Sixty had some lovely bright pieces.

Maxi dresses are also the "latest" and so are peasant skirts.  Peasant skirts are not a trend that Sweet Lady Jane is going to embrace but we still like the maxi dress. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.