Thursday, January 12, 2012

On trend

So it appears that I'm either ahead of the game or one step behind - depending on how you look at things.  The above announcement is from Kate Spade and no doubt has been planning the year of pattern way before I announced my pattern mixing goal.  I will be strong and push ahead.  I have to admit that I have so far been unsuccessful in my attempts.  I had serious intentions of mixing patterns for my recent buying trip to NYC.  But the shoe/hurting feet situation combined with the fact that every single woman at the shows seemed to decide to bust out her animal print, I opted for some old standbys.  

My latest love is neon!  Again, I may be one step behind but it will be new to Burlington.  

2 comments:

monique said...

I love neon. It makes me happy when skies are grey!

monique said...

I love neon. It makes me happy when skies are grey!