Saturday, January 28, 2012

Travel

This is trade show season and I'm on my second trip of the year to NYC.  This trip is for the gift show - one of my favorite shows.  It's the most like "real" shopping because it has everything there - jewels, stationary, design, lighting, furniture...  They also really take it the next level in their displays.  I mean you have to to, the gift show is the entire Javitis Center and a section of the piers!  You really have to shine to catch a buyers eye.  


After nearly killing my feet at the Intermezzo show, I decided to take it easy/casual at this one.  There is a lot of walking ahead of me. I packed simple, easy outfits and shoes that are feet friendly.  I also have my flat boots as a back-up.  
I also hope to get some personal shopping in.  I just got this jacket from French Connection and I need some pieces to go with it.  I'm off to the show!

No comments: